Concussion Awareness online training course with EduCare
We have recently teamed up with EduCare, whose primary focus is on ‘duty of care’, helping to keep children, young people and adults safe from harm. With over 1,200 EduCare courses completed every day, they are the market leader in developing and delivering highly engaging online learning courses in partnership with leading experts.
In conjunction with Return2Play, they have created an online concussion awareness and management course which is available to staff at schools as part of their EduCare for Education service and provides valuable information on how to recognise and manage a student’s concussion.By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand what concussion is
- Recognise the signs and symptoms that may suggest a concussion has occurred
- Learn what the immediate and ongoing management of concussion should be
- Be familiar with the “red flags” that indicate an injured person should be transferred for urgent medical assessment
- Be able to identify what the risks are following a concussion and how they can be minimised
For more information about the course please click here.